Noticed by its triangular shape and cut from the bottom of the sirloin, Tri-Tip is a west coast favorite. Our Tri-Tip is juicy, tender and versatile so toss a few on the grill and serve ‘em up to your family and friends – just be ready for the roar of the crowd when they’re done! Each Tri-Tip is 2lbs .
- Red and black angus genetics
- Grass fed, grain finished
- Never subjected to antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones
- Hand cut by our Master Butcher
- Wet-Aged for 28 days
- Individually wrapped
- Raised and grazed in the USA
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness. The USDA recommends an internal temp of 145°F and resting for at least 3 minutes.
These products are processed in our plants in Nebraska, USA after undergoing a strict series of quality checks and under the supervision of the United States Department of Agriculture.