Purpletop is a perennial, warm season grass that is consumed by all grazing livestock. It is well adapted to shallow, droughty, infertile soil and provides forage in the summer and on sites where cool season forages do not produce well.
4 - Four 8oz Premium Patties (16 Patties)
4 - 8oz Baseball Cut Sirloin Steaks
4 - Bacon Wrapped Filets
8- 12oz Strip Steaks
2 - Tri Tips
1 - Steak Tips
- Red and black angus genetics
- Grass fed, grain finished
- Never subjected to antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones
- Hand cut by our Master Butcher
- Wet-Aged for 28 days
- Individually wrapped
- Raised and grazed in the USA
Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or cool to the touch. For more information click here.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness. The USDA recommends an internal temp of 145°F and resting for at least 3 minutes.